Saturday, July 20, 2013

Awesome people is Awesome!

Went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday due to Topshop having their opening event and Chuckei/Jane and Joseph Germani are there too! It was a "dress to impress Jane to win 1k topshop voucher" event but too bad I wasnt dressed as the most impressive one. Still a long way to become a true fashionista I guess! *Sigh* I'm working hard! Grrrrr! Anyway, I had a great time with them.


YouTube celeb Buddy... Bud.... Yeah. Mr. Germani.

Malaysia's top fashion blogger/ model - Chuckei Baby Jane


Secondly, I was really happy that I've got myself a free makeup brush kit from Covo cause they're having a 30% promotions storewide. I bought their loose powder and primer. They are selling in a very cheap price compare to other makeup stores and they are as good as well. They gave me a demo on the spot and my skin look different(better) instantly! They will be having promotion in Sunway Pyramid till 21/07 (this Sunday) only and in One Utama starting next week. So girls/maybe guys go grab your extremely worth the price flawless skin now!

Loose powder and Creamer from Covo.

No comments:

Post a Comment